Welcome to the Imago Institute for Relationships
Helping couples create strong, loving, lasting relationships
The Imago Institute for Relationships, established by Brenda Rawlings and Peter McMillan in 1999, offers in New Zealand:
- Marriage and Relationship Counselling
- Weekend Workshops for Couples
- Professional Training Programmes in Imago Relationship Therapy
Imago can help you re-discover the joy and potential of being together as a couple and rekindle your hope for the future.
We offer practical, effective and powerful common-sense programmes for:
- Improved communication
- Increased enjoyment and fun
- A loving and passionate sexual relationship
- To model healthy relationships for your children
- Less conflict and arguments
- Practical skills to help you have a home of peace, happiness and connection.
For 25 years, Brenda Rawlings and Peter McMillan offered relationship services, establishing and growing the work of Imago Relationship Therapy in New Zealand. Sadly, Brenda passed over in February 2022, after a two and a half year journey with brain cancer. Brenda was much loved and respected by those who knew her, her trainees and clients. She is deeply missed. Peter is continuing to offer Imago Workshops and Trainings in New Zealand.