Getting The Love You Want – Couples Workshop
Click here to see what other participants say about the Workshop.
Change and transformation is possible for all relationships; those just beginning and filled with new love, fun and hope . . . . those becoming routine, filled with commitment and longing for the way it used to feel . . . those who have worked their way through struggle and come to a place of connection and calm . . . . and those at breaking point, filled with pain, despair, conflict and confusion.
Participating in the workshop can enable couples to make more sense of their relationship dynamics and a way to move forward in creating the relationship they hope for.
Attending the Workshop can enable you to:
- learn practical skills and new understanding for a long-term successful relationship
- rediscover the joy and potential of being together as a couple
- learn new communication skills to break destructive patterns of relating
- renew passion, pleasure and fun
- develop greater compassion for each other
- make sense of the impact of your childhood experience on your adult relationship
- understand how the unconscious forces that attracted you to your partner can become a source of conflict
- facilitate healing within your relationship
- discover how your relationship can be a vehicle for personal change and spiritual growth
- model a strong, loving relationship for your children
The Imago Institute for Relationships presents Couples Workshops in both New Zealand and Australia.
Click here to download a copy of the “Getting the Love You Want – Couples Workshop” Brochure for New Zealand workshops.
Click here to download a copy of the “Getting the Love You Want – Couples Workshop” Brochure for Australian workshops.
About the Workshop
The Workshop was originally designed by Harville Hendrix, author of the best-selling book: “Getting the Love You Want – A Guide for Couples” and it is offered in more than 20 countries.
The Workshop is an educational experience. It includes demonstrations and practice of dialogue and communication processes, lectures, written exercises and re-romanticising exercises.
The intention is that the experience will be a safe and personal one. The workshop emphasises partners privately working with each other. There is not a requirement to share personal information about your relationship with other participants.
Each participant receives a comprehensive manual for use during and after the workshop.
Couples can make considerable progress over the weekend. This two-day Workshop is considered comparable to three to six months relationship coaching.
Click here for more information about Imago.
Dates & Fees
Upcoming Workshop Schedule:
Saturday 9.00am to 7.00pm
Sunday 9.00am to 6.00pm
Please note that your registration will be complete, once full payment has been received. While your payment is outstanding, we are unable to guarantee your place. Payment can be made via internet banking or credit card (no surcharge).
New Zealand Workshops
Early Bird Fee $740 per couple available up to one month prior to workshop
Standard Fee $795 per couple
Early Bird Fee AU$795 per couple available up to one month prior to workshop
Standard Fee AU$850 per couple
The Auckland workshops are held in Ponsonby.
The Sydney workshops are held in Crows Nest.
Online Registrations – New Zealand and Australia